Visit Us On
The Aspen model at Hidden Creek.
Support Florida Home Partnership
Florida Home Partnership is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable homeownership opportunities in the Tampa Bay area through the USDA Mutual Self Help Housing Program. Here’s how you can support our efforts:
Make a financial contribution
Your financial donation is tax-deductible! It may be used by Florida Home Partnership in the following ways:
- Helping to defray the cost of acquiring land, which reduce the cost of the homesite;
- Giving additional assistance or subsidies to families of lower incomes that may be just below our qualification guidelines;
- Providing construction materials, tools, appliances or other items included in the cost of the home;
- Enhancing the community amenities, such as the clubhouses, playgrounds, pool and other common areas. Your support can also help build community walls and landscaping.
To make a financial donation,
please send a check or money order to
Florida Home Partnership
Attention Executive Director
P.O . Box 760
Ruskin, Florida 33575
Donate materials or supplies
- Provide construction materials, appliances, tools, ladders, landscaping plants and equipment. There are hundreds of possibilities for helping to make the construction and move-in process more affordable!
- Support our events with donations of tools, food, water, equipment and more...
- Help build a home.
- Participate in a Build Day. Help to build a home in celebration of National Homeownership month, usually held in June.
- Work on other community projects, such as playground builds, community landscaping projects or neighborhood celebrations.
- Work in our office, answering phones, taking information requests and sending out information packets, making copies, filing and more.
To Volunteer or donate materials or supplies, contact Eileen Burke at 813-393-6268
All office volunteers are subject to criminal background check prior to starting work in our office.