Visit Us On
The Aspen model at Hidden Creek.
Florida Home Partnership seeks to serve income-qualified residents throughout the Tampa Bay area. Participants in the Florida Home Partnership program must meet the following criteria:
- To qualify for the USDA Self Help Housing Program, your household income must be 80% or below the median income for the county where you will purchase the home. (see chart at right)
- Earn minimum annual household income of $19,800. +
- Good or repairable credit
- Willing to work a minimum of 600 "sweat equity" hours on your home and the homes of other members in your group.
- Qualify as a first-time homebuyer (never owned a home before OR have not owned property in the last three years).
- Have a good landlord history.
- A limited number of lots have been set aside for clients with incomes over 80% of the median income. These homes have different labor requirements, separate pricing and special financing. Contact the office for details.
If you would like to participate, please complete the application for assistance.